My Thoughts on Technology and Jamaica: Five Great Over-the-Ear Headphones - Noise Cancelling, Comfortable, Fashionable Bluetooth Music Streaming

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Five Great Over-the-Ear Headphones - Noise Cancelling, Comfortable, Fashionable Bluetooth Music Streaming

With the spring of 2015 having ended and Easter Break starting for me from April 1st 2015 to April 13th Monday April 13th 2015, I though a little change of pace would be in order.

With CES (Computer Electronics Show) 2015 and MWC (Mobile World Congress) having basically revealed almost all gadgets to come by the summer of 2015, I realized that the only left to go with most of these mobile Gadgets is a good pair of headphones.

Preferably anything better than the Beats by Dre which Apple owns as noted in my blog article entitled “Apple officially confirms Beats Audio Purchase - US$3.2 Billion as Apple gears up for Subscription Streaming and improved Headphones” as I like them, but I like choices even more,

Five Great Over-the-Ear Headphones - Noise Cancelling, comfortable, fashionable Bluetooth Streaming

To that end, I’ve compiled a list of the five (5) Over-the-Ear Headphones as listed in the article “5 Great Headphones for Spring 2015”, published 3.28.2015 by Geoffry Morrison, Forbes that will make your music sound great no matter what quality Audio you have.







Noise Cancelling, comfortable and fashionable and in the same bracket as the US$300 Bose QuietComfort 25 , about which I did my blog article entitled “US$299.99 Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Headphones - Why the QC25 improves on the QC15 despite no Inductive Rechargeable Battery”.

My only complaint being that two (2) of them are wired headphones and don't have a Wireless Bluetooth option like the US$249.95 Hello Kitty Solo2 Blue as noted in my blog article entitled “US$249.95 Hello Kitty Solo2 Blue and US$149.95 Hello Kitty UrBeats - Hello Kitty x Beats headphones Collection to debut Worldwide in November 2014”.

Still, they get the job done for the price you pay for them.





No comments: