My Thoughts on Technology and Jamaica: US$15000 per Liter Atlantic Horseshoe Crabs Blue Blood - Hemocyanin and Coagulan Synthesis T.A.H.I.T.I Project for their Survival

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

US$15000 per Liter Atlantic Horseshoe Crabs Blue Blood - Hemocyanin and Coagulan Synthesis T.A.H.I.T.I Project for their Survival

Remember that episode of Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D where Agent Coulson discovered that T.A.H.I.T.I and the drug that save his life are all connected to an alien with Blue Blood?

I’m a big fan of Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I download and watch it along with all those other YouTube channels that I’ve mentioned in my blog article entitled “YouTube and the Lyrics Videos Trend - How Lyrics Videos ride the Streaming Trend as Musicians Cash in on Sing-Along Craze”.

In fact, my download list of downloaded Series shows using the technique as described in my blog article entitled “How to download High Quality Music via torrenting - The Mortal Instruments City of Bones used to get Free Music” is only getting longer and making me stay up late nights just to watch these shows:

1.      American Horror Story
2.      Arrow
3.      Constantine
4.      Cosmos
5.      Dominion
6.      Game of Thrones
7.      Glee
8.      Gossip Girl
10.  The Big Bang Theory

As for Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, I literally downloaded and watched every episode of Season 1. At that time back, Agent Coulson was struggling with the secret of how he was brought back from the dead and what T.A.H.I.T.I meant.

It became especially relevant to him when Agent Skye, who herself was a 084 (alien object) was resurrected after being shot in the stomach using the very Blood from that very same Blue Blooded Alien.

Well folks, turns out that alien may be right here on Planet Earth. And like the Alien in the show Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, I’m going to reveal its identity. It’s called the Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus).

Atlantic Horseshoe Crabs – Hemocyanin makes their Blood Blue and Coagulan makes it valuable

Once you do the research on the Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus), you'll realize that it must be the Blue Blood from the show Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, as it has the same exact healing properties as described in the article “How Horseshoe Crab Blood Saves Millions Of Lives”, published September 1, 2014 by Stephen Luntz, I Fucking Love Science.


Like the Alien in the T.A.H.I.T.I Project, the Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus), an invertebrate, has Blue Blood that contains copper-based Hemocyanin instead of Iron based Hemoglobin that give Human Blood its Red Colour and is topically found in mammals. Even more interesting is the White Blood Cells which are made up of amebocytes that they've evolved over 450 million years of existence.

Their amebocytes contain Coagulan, a chemical compound not found in mammals. Because of Coagulan, the Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus) amebocytes respond to bacterial contamination almost instantly, coagulating around bacterial contaminants and producing antigens in as little as 45 minutes, whereas the mammalian T-Cells in mammalian Red Blood Cells takes up to 2 days.


This makes the Blue Blood of the Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus) very valuable, as a quarter of a million of them are harvested each year for their Blood. The Coagulan is extracted and is often used for testing medical equiptment and vaccines via the Horseshoe Crab Test. By seeing how they react to the Coagulan, doctors can design better vaccines that mammalian Blood can accept much quicker, as the reaction times of Coagulan makes it possible to make vaccines and sterile Medical equiptment.

Atlantic Horseshoe Crabs – Coagulan Synthesis will allow them to live 450 million years more

These amazing anti-bacterial properties mean that the Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus) Blue Blood fetches a high price, $15,000 per liter. As a consequence are being overharvested, especially in North America as explained at the Horseshoe Crab Website.

Up to 30% after being bled eventually die and this is reducing their numbers rapidly. For that reason work has begun on the synthesis of Coagulan, basically the equivalent of Project T.A.H.I.T.I as was the case in Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

So until a reliable way can be found to synthesize the Coagulan, then like Agent Coulson's Blue Blooded alien in the T.A.H.I.T.I in Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, they will continue to die while giving us their life saving Blood that's a medical cure all for every bacterial illness.



An anti-bacterial that may be even better than and act as a counterweight to Bacteriophages as described in my blog article entitled “Bacteriophage Therapy from former USSR State Georgia is a potential treatment against Super-bug Bacteria - Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters Panacea to eradicate Bacterial infections”.

It even may reveal the secret of how the Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus) regenerates its limbs. That, however, is for another blog article. But in the meantime, I think it would be good to support efforts to synthesize the Coagulan so that these Royal Blue Blooded Atlantic Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus) can survive another 450 million years!

In the mean time tune in and watch Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Season 2…which I’ll be downloading of course!


No comments: